Toronto Home Improvement Carpenter Services
There’s all kinds of ways to do home improvement in Toronto and the simplest one is painting. House painting gives the biggest bang for the buck. Painting is strictly a visual effect. You can do such things as lower or heighten the ceiling by merely start doing such things as extending the wall color slightly onto the ceiling.
If you have some details in a room that can cause the room to be seemingly to the smaller such as some particular architectural features things like chair rails, Wainscott or bulkheads. Painting out these features with the same color as the rest of the wall will give the illusion of a greater space, and take away from details.
If you have a boring room and want to make it a little more interesting if you can emphasize certain features are painting them contrasting colors. Another way to make the room book more interesting it’s to paint one wall an alternative color called a feature wall.
Some rooms might be too dark and just by changing it to a light color which doesn’t mean you have to paint it white, there are lots of light colors that will have a similar effect as painting it white. Light colors will have a special effect on the room giving the room a larger feel and more space. Another great effect is painting a wall facing the window a light tone and color giving the rest of the room a special effect.
By going from a flat finish to an egg shell finish you can brighten a room up because the shell has more shine in it reflecting more light which of course brightens the room and giving it the larger spatial feel.
Home improvement can also be installing a new shelf or putting in a brand-new wall mount shelving unit or putting in crown molding. Some other items that might improve the look of your home would include:
much needed home repairs,broken baseboards,broke doors,door hinges squeeking,new door hinges and new door knobs and passage sets,loose kitchen cupboard doors.
· cornice mold
· baseboards (this is a low-cost remove and replace concept where you remove the old baseboard which is probably a flat profile with a colonial series shallow groove 3 and three-quarter inch all the way to a six-inch profile baseboard)
· remove and replace doors and door casings but even if you just improve the casings and replace them with a modern style door casing it would look nice
· some people remove the stucco from their ceilings and then replies to them flat to the nice smooth finish and then paint the ceiling with a nice matte flat white
· another nice low cost effective way repainting your kitchen cabinets or replace your kitchen cabinets which ever one you have enough funding for
· you can remove your old carpets and replace it with engineered flooring
Toronto carpenter professionals will installs Wainscotting and Crown Molding, remove and replaces baseboards and door trim and window trim plus more!
Our Toronto Residential Painting Services and Deck Building Include:
- Wall and Ceiling Painting
- Painting Wood and Trim
- Kitchen Cabinet Painting
- Basement Floor Painting
- Wood floor Staining
- Drywall and Plaster Repairs
- Stucco Spray
- interior painting toronto
- residential painting toronto
- Exterior Painting
- Deck contractors Toronto
- home improvement toronto
- shelving toronto
- carpenter toronto interior wood trim
- deck toronto
- deck building toronto
Contact us today at 416-568-3547 for free estimates on painting or home carpentry needs or click here to schedule an estimate.